When you arrive at home from the hospital, we know you have not fully recovered your self-care skills yet. It takes time to heal and if you need help recovering from injury, you can ask for assistance from our Occupational Therapists at Morrison Home Health.
Occupational Therapy includes treatments such as:
- Coordinating Activities to Enhance Independence
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Occupational Therapy Equipment Training
- Training to Restore Balance
- Pain Management
- Basic Skills Re-Education
- Lymphedema Management
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Mobility Treatment
- Energy Conservation and Management
These services can be provided to you or your loved one at home. You can count on our team who shares your goal for continuous care and recovery. Please call 757-393-1300 for more information on occupational therapy.