Personal Care Assistant
Are you looking for personal care and support services? If you need practical assistance with activities of daily living, a personal care assistant in your home can make a big difference. When professional help is present where you live, you get peace of mind that there will be someone capable and knowledgeable to handle your home care needs in a timely manner.
Morrison Home Health offers Personal Care services which may include:
- Daily assistance – meal preparation, housekeeping, maintenance chores, etc.
- Accompanied Transportation
- Medication Management
- Hospital Support (if the patient is not yet discharged from a care facility)
- Live-in Care (if the patient is already staying at home after being hospitalized)
- New baby (if a mother recently gave birth and need assistance)
You may benefit from one or a combination of the services listed above. To speak to a representative from Morrison Home Health, please give us a call at 757-393-1300.